Friday, February 12, 2010

Give up Starbucks for Lent???

My husband thinks I am giving up Starbucks for Lent... really??

It's probably a good idea financially. It's also probably the healthy choice. But I love Cinnamon Dolce Lattes.
Love them.

Luckily for me he recently found out (to his regret I am sure) that the Cinnamon Dolce Latte is made with a syrup. That comes in a bottle. That is sold on their website.

So you know what? Lenten sacrifices of Starbucks coffee? Bring it on!!!

Note to Taster/Husband... fire up the press because you are on deck until Easter buddy.

4 comments:

Allison the Meep said...

Did you know that any of the Starbucks syrups can be bought in-store? Well, not mocha or white mocha, but the other flavors can be bought right there - no need to pay for online shipping!

Dr John Peragine said...

If you want to know how to get this awesome syrup, some to my blog http://drjohnnd.blogspot.com/

And yes- I will press.

Dr John Peragine said...

Where in town can you buy them?

Allison the Meep said...

Pretty much any Starbucks. They don't advertise it. You just go in and say you want to buy a bottle of syrup.